Tuesday, July 5, 2011

That Quiz Is Just Frog Spit

Thanks to folks who voted in the poll to the right, even you flippin' Oreo lovers.

I think the voters for the ice cream sandwich and the potato chip need to create an alliance to unseat the Oreo. But I guess that might be unfair. The Nabisco cookie has bested the simplicity of the chip and the frozen love that is the ice cream sandwich. I would like to note that the Oreo and the ice cream sandwich are eerily similar though.

I wonder what came first, the cookie or the sandwich?

My thoughts turn toward a different mass-produced food paramour though. This lovely is called Frog Spit, North Star produces it, and it's pictured below.

The bar is a concoction of lime sherbet and low fat ice cream, a lime Dreamsicle. And a very nice characteristic of a Frog Spit "Dream Bar" is it's only 80 calories.


By the way, dog shit rhymes with frog spit if you were pondering the title of this post.

3 comments:

Babe Runner said...

I voted potato chip and I would be quite willing to team up with the ice cream sandwich folks, fair or not. Both of those snacks are outstanding. Oreos are crap. I Have Spoken.

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

Sounds like the beginning of a movement...

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

And when our alliance defeats the Oreophiles, we will celebrate by having a round of Oreo Blizzards.