Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Missing George Carlin

@Me @You

We’re positioned to rethink, revive, recalibrate, revise, recapture, and 
rebrand our mission statements.

We’re looking for a catch-phrase, a cliché, a sports metaphor, a war metaphor that we can implement, diversify, and outsource—tactics,
strategies that work
while we rightsize and offload the peripherals of circumstance
to remain vibrant and accentuate
our competitive advantage, our emerging capacities.

But a maxim will work to
steamline our efficiencies while we expand our market.

Just make sure it’s 4G.
Btw, I'm 8G,
country strong,
and more supple than a Twitter feed.

Read it on my status, my feed, or my blog.
@Me @You

The marketing plan is to cross-pollinate.
and we will
at will,
willfully.

Or synchronize while we download, upload, feed, and friend
for synergy and diversity and opportunity
or hokum cultivated
to deploy and marshall resources in order
to meet objectives necessary to attain our goals.

Whatever you do, don’t think inside of it--the box that is.
And push that envelope.
Get that objective on a growth trajectory to meet the
needs of the 21st century.

See, omelets, well they need eggs broken
just as long as we don’t reinvent wheels.
And the work, it needs to be smart to increase productivity.

See, I’m talking
@You @Me
I didn’t see the forest or the trees, and I didn’t hear a tree fall.
I just saw a bog of me and you,
unknown knowns, and known unknowns.

No comments: