Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Badasses Galore

In the course of everyday events, one comes across websites that tickle the intellect while catering to lowbrow humor.

With the help of someone today, I discovered a website some of you readers might enjoy. It's called Badass of the Week.

The author of the website, Ben Thompson, describes himself as "a full-time corporate wage slave" who has written two books about badasses and has written other articles for such esteemed publications as "Cracked, Fangoria, Penthouse, and the American Mustache Institute." I think the latter two on that list are jokes, but I highly recommend checking out AMI's website.

I'm nowhere near reading the whole list of badasses that have been featured, aptly named the "The Hall of Badassitude," but ones I've enjoyed so far are these:
And I've just gotten started. 

2 comments:

Fozzie said...

Tesla WAS a badass. It's too bad most people have no idea who he was or that most electrical gadgets today use his century-old concepts.

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

Indeed, a Genius Badass.