Thursday, April 2, 2020

Random Notes from a Crank

With so many people out of work, it clearly makes sense that the US should have universal health care for all citizens. Since health insurance is typically tied to employers, if you have no employer, you're out of health insurance. Having health insurance is crucial during a pandemic. 

This week I watched season 2 of Sunderland 'Til I Die, which is a great documentary series on Netflix. I feel for the fans of Sunderland. I can relate because I'm a Cubs fan. 

Based on the frozen standings of EFL League One right now, Sunderland is in seventh, which is not good. I'm hoping they make it back up to the Championship League in the near future. 

In Premier League news, there's a rumor out there about Wolves striker Raul Jimenez possibly wanting to transfer to one of the big six clubs. I'd hate to see Kane go somewhere else, but Jimenez would be a good replacement

And as this report from football.london relates, Mourinho is supposed to have plenty of money to spend on new players this summer. 

No comments: