Friday, December 10, 2010

Music Friday: "Paris (Ooh La La)"

I happened upon Grace Potter one night when I was watching a documentary about Woodstock. She was briefly featured in the film because she was talking either about the influence of Janis Joplin or Grace Slick or both. I can't remember.

Regardless, this song is from the self-titled album, Grace Potter and the Nocturnals, which I believe is her third album. It's a good album but a little over-produced for my liking since I usually like my tunes with some grit and darkness in them. At least based on the reviews, the first two albums are held in high esteem and not as slick sounding.

Click HERE for "Paris (Ooh La La)."

2 comments:

fern said...

Catchy. She dresses...better? well, significantly differently than most of the guys you listen to.

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

Yeh, she's definitely easier on the eyes than most of the folks I listen to although Neko Case is quite alluring.