Thursday, December 9, 2010

0 Views

On our way back from the great state of Iowa after Thanksgiving, I was listening to a program on NPR, and the host did a feature of a strange little website that I've visited a few times since I heard about it.

The people at Zero Views select YouTube videos that have at the time of selection "0 views."

If you're looking for a place to visit for some quick entertainment/weirdness that showcases people's penchant for uncritically presenting all sorts of "stuff" to the world, you might enjoy the site. Click HERE to check it out.

1 comment:

fern said...

The blog version could be called "Zero Comments," but I think "One Comments" captures the flavor of the genre more authentically.

Just to confuse things, I'll comment here on another of your posts. I really like cabbage, particularly stir fried. I haven't tried it as a verb, but that sounds good too.