Thursday, December 30, 2010

Belated Music Friday: "Electric Car"

A few days ago I remembered I had forgotten to serve up a Music Friday post. Sorry about that. I haven't had my laptop on over the past few days, so I never got around to it.

Anyway, on the plane ride back from Florida this afternoon, I read an optimistic article by Kiera Butler in the current issue of Mother Jones. Her "Econundrums" column takes on eight electric car myths, which reminded me of the song "Electric Car" by They Might Be Giants, which is on the band's Here Comes Science album, which followed two previous kids albums: Here Come the ABCs and Here Come the 123s. If you have young kids, I strongly recommend the trilogy of albums/DVDs. And Schoolhouse Rock.

Click HERE to watch the song's video.

And if you are interested in Butler's article, click HERE to start reading.

No comments: