Monday, September 8, 2008

Perhaps a Clairvoyant Dream


I had a dream last night that I was watching Saturday Night Live.

The skit was a satire of a Vice-Presidential Debate. I can't remember who played Biden, but he used the word "mularkey" a lot along with a number of references to Amtrak and his hot wife. 

The image that sticks out to me is that Tina Fey played Palin. Fey was all dolled up with lots of mascara and bright red lipstick. And as she debated Biden, she breastfed a newborn and held a hockey stick.

I've been told that Palin is a woman. I'm also aware that Obama is black. I recently found that McCain lived in a Hanoi Hilton.

I'm a good media consumer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As we all are well aware of the historical occurrence of having a woman on the Republican side and a African-American on the Dems side…………..But there is another potential first here……If the Republicans win the election, the little know historical likelihood that the main stream media has over looked is the possibility of having many older American males stating that they would possibly want to do a tag team w/ the Veep and the First Lady!

First time for everything :)

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

You have a dirty mind, Mr. Kenson.

Anonymous said...

Don't we all??????

Per previous correspondence, I just thought I would add to your "fluff portfolio".