Thursday, January 3, 2008

Hannah the Prognosticator

Congratulations to my four year old daughter on picking the top finisher in the Iowa Caucus tonight. As I drove her and Quinn home on Wednesday, I gave the three names of the Democratic candidates. I then asked her who she thought would win first, then second, and then third.

She proceeded to pick Obama, Clinton, and then Edwards as one, two, and three. She didn't get the latter two correct, but she picked the winner.

I wonder if Diana minds if I take her to the track? Bet to win--not to place or show.

4 comments:

Seddy said...

Would you mind asking Hannah who she likes in this weekend's NFL Wild Card games?

Seddy said...

Would you mind asking Hannah who she likes in this weekend's NFL Wild Card games?

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

I'll ask her over breakfast.

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

Over the munching of a cinnamon roll this morning, Hannah the Prognosticator gave her NFL picks:
Seahawks ("I love the Seahawks.")
Jaguars
the Pirates (aka Tampa Bay)
and the Chargers

We'll see how she does.