Thursday, June 3, 2010

Fear the Wrath of My HoeDag

I've never been a guy who gets excited about power tools, wrenches, and assorted home improvement gear, but since I began seriously gardening a few years ago along with my assorted lawn projects, I rediscovered my appreciation for gardening and landscaping tools.

Now I've alluded to my respect for the Nut Wizard in a post a long time ago (click HERE for that), but two of my favorite outdoor tools have to be a basic hoe and the very macho handle tamper. But I may have found a new favorite.

It's called the HoeDag. And it's made for kicking ass.

I learned about it after reading a review describing its glory on May Dreams Gardens, one of the blogs that's featured to the right.

It's a gardening tool that looks like a small version of a pick axe, perfect for decimating weeds and perhaps being featured in horror flicks.

Click HERE to check out the HoeDag.

No comments: