Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dragging On

Man, I'm dragging. The spring semester always seems to lurch along after spring break. It's week 13 in the semester ~ two more to go and then finals.

And after a long hiatus from paying attention to sports since college football ended (Roll Tide), pro baseball season has just begun. So my ramshackle psyche is influenced by how my fantasy team, the Schlitzophrenics, does on a daily basis.

And then there's the weather. It's been gorgeous here in central Illinois with the trees working their green fuses and especially the redbud trees punctuating the tree lines with purple. I love those trees. I want one.

3 comments:

Sandy Longhorn said...

Schlitzophrenics...awesome team name!

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

Thanks. Even though it's way early, they need to get their shit together already.

Sandy Longhorn said...

Sounds like the Cubs!