Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stay Positive: Returning to Bryant-Denny

On CollegeFootballNews.com, Richard Cirminiello has an article up about the "Hardest Stadiums To Win In." 

There are no huge surprises there if you follow college football, but the article got me all jacked up about our trip this November. 

The Nasty family is going to watch the Crimson Tide play Western Carolina on our way down to Florida to see the in-laws. 

Mrs. Nasty and I haven't been back to Tusaloosa since we left, which was 2002. As my better half said a few days because she's all giddy about going back, "It feels like I'm going home." We started our married life there. 

I'm excited to see what has stayed the same and what has changed. When we left, Bryant-Denny sat over 83K. Now it seats close to 102K. We'll be in the upper deck of the north end zone for the game. 

It'll be good to be back in TTown. 

No comments: