Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Still 29 After All These Years

Well, I'm still 29. I don't care what my birth certificate says.

One of the nice things about Facebook is that it helps dummies like me remember people's birthdays if you check in every day. And when your birthday rolls around, you get some nice comments for nothing.

I wonder how much of a hit the greeting card industry can chock up to social networking sites? When you say "Happy Birthday" on a site, it doesn't cost anything.

No big shindig or anything today, but Mrs. Nasty and I plan to head down to Effingham for dinner on Saturday at the renowned Firefly Grill. I've scouted the menu (click HERE for the Firefly's website), and I'm considering Braised Rabbit Stew and other options.

2 comments:

travolta said...

Happy 29th Birthday!

Day late and a dollar short, as usual.

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

No big deal, travolta since yesterday was just [dark humor alert] another day closer to death.