Monday, August 3, 2009

Belated Music Friday: "Ain't Life Grand"

Ok, I'm late. But I have a good excuse. Last Friday was our 10th wedding anniversary, and as I stated in my previous post we went down to Edisto Island, South Carolina.

It was a great time: slept in every day, went to the beach, ate fresh seafood, and kayaked on the "Sound" and in Mud Creek with dolphins.

I was lucky enough to discover a very good radio station as we tooled around the area in our rental car. The station is 105.5 "The Bridge," and it comes out of Charleston. They play tunes from Patterson Hood to Tom Petty, from up-and-coming bands to classic rock, from blues to soul, from jam bands to alt-country.

Click HERE to watch Widespread Panic perform one of the tunes we heard on that station while driving around.

No comments: