Friday, August 1, 2008

A Schlitzian Renaissance

As related to me by an avid reader of this blog, the old Schlitz is back. And they plan to starting brewing it again in Milwaukee, its rightful home.

PBR is now distributing the old-formula Schlitz in Milwaukee, and I hope the distribution spreads soon. 

My favorite cheap beer (I drank the new formula from Stroh's) is now reformulated, in bottles, and people are loving it.

With A-B having bad PR because of the Belgian buyout, I like how  PBR and Schlitz are positioning themselves. Its time for Schlitz to regain its rightful crown as the true king of American lagers.

For this exciting story (at least to me), click HERE.

For even more information on this hallowed brew, click HERE. Much to the chagrin of my better half, I'm placing an order for paraphernalia soon... 

No comments: