Monday, August 4, 2008

Deep Thought: Snot Bubbles

As I was running in my semi-meditative state tonight, I thought about watching the kids today. This morning my fourteen month old son showcased an enormous snot bubble. As he was laughing, a bulbous ball of mucus mushroomed in his right nostril. It was disgusting and funny at the same time.

Wouldn't "The Snot Bubbles" be a great name for band though? While I also think "Whiskey Tango" would be a good name for an aspiring band, that would be stealing a term from HBO's Generation Kill.

Whatcha think?

The band takes the stage, and the lead singer says, "Hello Kansas City! We're happy to be here. We're The Snot Bubbles!"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know they say not to drink and drive...........But what do they say about drinking and blogging?

:)

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

No drinking involved. Perhaps "runner's high" though?

Anonymous said...

How far have you been running? Training for anything?

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

The route I've been running lately is a 3.3 miles, so that's over a 5K, unless the damn internets lie.

I had intended to run in EIU's Homecoming 5K, but I recently found out they do a 2.5 K run/walk, which is bizarre. I guess I shouldn't have assumed there would have been a 5K. A 2.5K? What's the point?

I've really just been running to get in shape. I have two routes that I run-a 3.3 and a 2.5 miler.