Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Random Notes from a Crank

When did it become okay for people to use their smartphones to blare whatever video they want and thereby subjecting everyone around them to have to listen to what they're watching? 

The 60 Minutes interview with Andrew McCabe is worth watching. From what I've read from various articles and heard in the interview, it seems quite clear that Moscow Don is seriously compromised. I would not be surprised if he and his campaign actively worked with the Russians to influence and win the election. 

For lunch the other day, I put together two things I like: imitation crab and grilled cheese. I simply put some Aldi's imitation crab meat between two slices of provolone in a regular grilled cheese sandwich. It was good, but the sandwich has an interesting mouthfeel that might not be appealing to some. You bite into the sandwich, and the inside is soft and gooey.

No comments: