Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Random Notes from a Crank

The kids and I have gone sledding for two days in a row. That doesn't happen very often around these parts. 

A while ago we got a catalog from Mental Floss. They produce a magazine along with witty t-shirts. Even though I won't buy any because I think $24.99 is too expensive for a stinkin' t-shirt, I like a lot of them. Here are some of my favorites:

  • Hokey Pokey Anonymous: A place to turn yourself around
  • Hyperbole is the BEST thing ever!
  • I avoid cliches like the plague
  • Homonyms are a reel waist of thyme
  • I'm no rocket surgeon
  • Gravity it's time to get down
  • Kinetic Energy pass it on
  • Spork the other white utensil
  • Lady Macbeth Hand Soap
If I'm going to buy an expensive t-shirt, I'd get something from RetroPresident, a website that is not functioning properly, unfortunately. I'd get the shirt that features Teddy Roosevelt running for President as a member of the Progressive, aka Bull Moose, Party

No comments: