Friday, March 20, 2009

Music Friday: "Ghost to Most"

Click HERE for a cryptic song by Drive-By Truckers.

Talking tough is easy when it's other people's evil
and you're judging what they or don't believe.
It seems to me you'd have to have a hole your own
to point a finger at somebody's else's sheet.

Baby every bone in my body's gone to jumping
like they're gonna come through my skin
if they could get along without the rest of me, it wouldn't matter if they did
But skeletons ain't got nowhere to stick their money
nobody makes britches that size
and besides you're a ghost to most before they notice
that you ever had a hair or hide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike Cooley looks drunk.

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

I think all those folks might have dipped into some bourbon or that overrated Jack Daniel's stuff.