Wednesday, February 20, 2008

R.I.P.

If you haven't has the pleasure of watching the excellent HBO series, The Wire, you need to get your butts to the movie store to watch the past four seasons.

It was with a heavy heart that I watched the second to last episode of the this season on Monday (On Demand). One of the best characters I've ever seen in a show, Omar, finally got "got."

If there ever was a fictional crook that I could root for, it was Omar. That cat had a code of fair play in a gangster sort of way.

R.I.P. Omar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can a brother get a spoiler warning? Especially those of us that watch it when it comes out on Sunday night?!?!

The Wire is the only show I have set to record on my DVR. It is freaking awesome.

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

The Wire is easily the best show on right now.

The first season is the best one, but the last two have been quite good too.