Friday, February 29, 2008

It's Desperation Time

With Clinton now behind in the polls in Texas, the fear-mongering ads have begun.

See "The Fix" on the 3 a.m. ad:
http://blog.washingtonpost.com/thefix/2008/02/hrcs_new_ad.html?nav=rss_blog

Also, her campaign is threatening legal troubles because of the way the Texas showdown is arranged.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080229/ap_on_el_pr/texas_caucus_challenge

You know, I never really disliked HRC all that much, and I never really got why the GOP had such a distaste for her. I think I've caught the anti-Hillary bug now though. And it's tough to shake.

The two links provided show a campaign that's desperate to win the nomination, a campaign that's been that way for quite a while.

Her head advisors must be giving her Belushi-logic advice: "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

I can't see how she can limp on to Pennsylvania if she loses Texas. But I feel for Vermont and Delaware not getting any love.

Predictions: Obama wins Texas; Clinton narrowly wins Ohio. The Clinton campaign goes on.

No comments: