Sunday, September 1, 2019

Sunday Hangover: Duke

I don't have much to say about this game other than what I saw on highlights because we went to Hulu over the past year, and in our area, the local ABC channel is not carried because its one of those damn Sinclair broadcasting stations. Also, I was coaching during the game. 

From what I can tell from the stat sheets, the defense must have played well because they only gave up 3 points. With the two starting middle linebackers out for the season, I was worried about how the new guys were going to do. I am hoping the game will be on YouTube, so I can watch the darn thing. 

From the compressed highlights I got from the ACC network, Tua looked good, and Jeudy was back at his dominant ways. 

Next up is New Mexico State in Tuscaloosa. 

No comments: