Thursday, December 20, 2018

Random Notes from a Crank

I think I need to start working in Bugs Bunny's catchphrase of "What a maroon" into my regular vocabulary. It will serve as a strong euphemism for some naughtier words I want to use. 


I would assume Mel Blanc and others had Bugs say "maroon" instead of "moron" because it's not as harsh. 

The dog we adopted does something all of the other dogs I've had have never done. When he takes a leak, right aftewardr he uses his back legs to kick dirt or leaves where he peed. Now I've never had a male dog before. The other dogs I've had have been bitches. I'm wondering if it's a male dog thing, but maybe it's just this dog wanting to mask his markings. 

And that dog is full of pee. When I take him on walks, my acronym for his behavior is AMT: Always Marking Territory. 

I know what the idiots at FoxNews need to focus instead of Moscow Don's legal troubles. They should worry about this: The War on Hanukkah. 

What a bunch of maroons. 

Last night I watched Life of Brian, which I hadn't watched in a while. It seemed like a good choice considering the holidays. Always look on the bright side of life, folks. 



No comments: