Monday, October 10, 2016

Random Notes from a Crank

Unfortunately, whenever I buy Skittles or Tic Tacs, I'm going to feel weird doing so. Thanks to Donald Trump for ruining that for me. 

This issue reminds of how Bill Clinton made me think of cigars in a different light. The difference, I believe, is that Lewinsky was probably cool with that. 

I was surprised that Monica's name didn't come up in the second presidential debate. Trump was throwing everything else at Hillary. 

If Trump loses, I hope he takes down the GOP and split the party into two factions: the Tea Party people and somewhat reasonable and civil conservatives (like the people who write for The American Conservative). I don't think that'll happen though. If Trump loses, it'll certainly damage the Republican brand for a short while. 

No comments: