Monday, October 31, 2016

[Belated] Sunday Hangover: Bye Week

With the Nasty family running the Hot Chocolate Run 5K in Chicago Sunday morning, driving back to Charleston afterward, and then watching the Cubs finally win a game of the World Series in Wrigley, I forgot about posting my so-called thoughts about the bye week. 

I'm concerned about how well Auburn is doing. I hope Georgia can get it together to defeat them in two weeks. 

But it's been a tough season so far for new coach and former Alabama defensive coordinator Kirby Smart. 

South Carolina beating Tennessee was surprising. Muschamp is putting together a decent record without much big-time talent. 

Ohio State barely got past Northwestern. The smart money will probably be betting on Michigan when Ohio State plays them. 

Clemson and Washington keep winning. 

I'm perplexed that I am not able to watch the game this Saturday versus LSU because the family is going to a traveling Price Is Right performance on Saturday evening. If Alabama loses, I better win a damn car at the event. 

No comments: