Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Stay Positive: Urinals


Maybe it's just me, but when I went into the men's restroom at the Greenville, SC airport, these urinals reminded me of something other than urinals. I'd wager money that these urinals were designed by a man. Then again, it stands to reason that urinals would be designed by men. 

I wonder though... 

Did Georgia O'Keefe have a daughter or son who designs or designed urinals?

If we ever get our dream house, one of my desires is to have a urinal in the bathroom I use. It that comes to pass, I want one of these urinals. 

Mrs. Nasty might not me to have one, but if I had a urinal, then there would be no disputes about the toilet seat. 

Win. Win. 

2 comments:

Fozzie said...

I never expected to read about Georgia O'Keefe and urinals in the same composition.

It's no wonder you have your own English composition textbook now.

Quintilian B. Nasty said...

I walked into the bathroom and was floored.

It feel a little weird whizzing into that type of urinal.