Thursday, September 12, 2013

Random Notes from a Crank

Some people might think I need to be less "combative," but they can just go to hell. 

The other day, I transcribed ideas/copy for the script for the video my daughter choose to do. You see, my daughter doesn't do something easy for her state project in fourth grade. Instead of doing a poster or a brochure or a powerpoint presentation (all genres I know how to work in), she chose to do a video about her assigned state. So this weekend sometime we'll do some taping about the great state of Rhode Island. Looks like this hombre is finally going to learn how to use iMovie. Or rather, Mrs. Nasty will teach me how to work iMovie. 

I'm not a huge fan of hip-hop, but I suspect Check Your Head by the Beastie Boys has to be one of the top ten rap albums of all time. 


Regardless, you can just call me "Professor Booty."

No comments: