Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Life without College Football & Man in the Box

Well, I was going through withdrawal last Saturday, so I watched part of the DII Championship game and part of the DIAA Semifinal (Richmond vs. UNI). Imagine that, college football with a playoff system.

Since college football is one of the wonderful diversions of my life, the dead time between the regular season and bowl games is painful. But I seem to be more efficient at work. And, boy, when spring semester hits, I'm a working machine. 

As I was fooling around on YouTube the other day, I discovered a YouTube series that's a lowbrow, often ribald, and sometimes sketchy version of Office Space. The series is titled Man in the Box.

Click HERE to watch the "Star Wars vs. Sports" episode.

One of my favorite characters is Terry, who is featured in this episode

May the force be with you.

No comments: