Ingredients
1 32 oz. carton of low-sodium chicken broth
1 chicken bouillon cube
1 package of egg noodles (12-16 oz.)
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 stick of unsalted butter
Salt and pepper to taste
Healthy smidge of Penzey's Justice seasoning
Health smidge of Seasonello aromatic herb salt
1 large baked chicken breast, cut into small chunks
Process
Put the chicken broth and bouillon cub in a large pot. Bring to a boil.
Add noodles, stir, and bring it to a boil.
Add the cream of chicken, stir to combine, and bring it to a boil. Boil for approximately two minutes.
Move the pot from the heat and add the stick of butter. Set the timer for 20 minutes. About halfway through that time stir to combine.
Add in the cooked chicken breast and incorporate thoroughly.
Add salt, pepper, Justice, and Seasonello to taste. I leaned heavily on freshly cracked black pepper.
When I do this dish again, I will probably add in mushrooms and maybe peas.
No comments:
Post a Comment