Friday, February 5, 2021

Musing of the Moment: Searching for a New Word for T****

 If you've been reading this blog for a long time or for a short time, it's clear I despise the 45th president. 

On a related note, I like to play card games, especially spades and euchre. 

I am on a search for different world to use in place for trump. I don't want to utter Moscow Don's last name because it just makes me angry, among other unhelpful emotions. I'm taking my cue from The Late Show with Stephen Colbert in that they use this to present his name: "T****."

So here are some possible replacements for a word that replace t****:

  • Stopper
  • Closer
  • Changer
  • Biden
  • Putin
  • Secret Jewish Laser Satellite
  • Antifa

If you have any better suggestions for a replacement word for t****, please provide them in the comments. 

No comments: