Thursday, August 6, 2020

Musing of the Moment: Bring Back the Good Cartoons

I saw a post on one of the FB groups I follow that reminded me of the greatness that was the Thundarr the Barbarian cartoon. 

The wonderful character of that cartoon made me think about the paucity of solid options provided on Boomerang and Cartoon Network (I have Hulu). And yes, I probably have access to some of these on Disney+. 

So here's a list of old-school cartoons that some network has to bring back for we Gen Xers:

Thundarr the Barbarian



Batman: The Animated Series



The original Scooby-Doo



G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero



He-Man and Masters of the Universe



Animaniacs



X-Men: The Animated Series



Schoolhouse Rock



Super Friends



The Ren and Stimpy Show



The Powerpuff Girls



The Rocky and Bullwinkle Show



Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids



Space Ghost


No comments: