Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Random Notes from a Crank

Because I have two fantasy football teams and I am always open to stealing someone else's plays since I run an offense at the JFL level, I've been watching quite a few NFL games in addition to the my regular viewing schedule of watching college football on Saturdays. 

I find it interesting that both the Colts (vs. the Chiefs) and 49ers (vs. the Browns) won convincingly this week by running the ball. And much to my pleasure, San Francisco used a two-back set with a fullback. 

I get that people like watching the passing the game, but I love it when a football team has a great running game. 

That is why is bothers me that Thielen and Diggs of my NFL team, the Vikings, are bitching about how they're not getting a lot of passes thrown their way. Boo hoo. 

Run the damn ball

I need that hat. 

Even better is a team that has a great defense. 

My fantasy baseball team, the Schlitzophrenics, won the league again this season. Over the last five seasons I've won the league four times. 

Bask in my greatness. 

No comments: