Thursday, March 22, 2018

Random Notes from a Crank

This is not a surprise, but as the Washington Post reports, the number of typos and misspellings by Trump and his administration are astounding. Moscow Don's lack of attention to detail and the administration's incompetence are probably unparalleled. Check out "'Elected to Lead, Not to Proofread': Typos, Spelling Mistakes Are Commonplace in Trump's White House." 

Moscow Don is doing a tremendous job of being a moron, and the wonderful, first-rate people who work for him are equally as inept. 

Yesterday I thought I'd combine cottage cheese, which I like, with some sliced guerito peppers, which I enjoy in my salads because they provide a nice spicy kick. I wouldn't say the combination of cottage cheese and gueritos was horrible, but I wouldn't probably combine them again. 

The other night I was watching an old episode of Alton Brown's Good Eats (well, they are all old episodes now), and that episode on cheese has inspired to try making some cheese soup. I doubt I can find some find fontina cheese around here though, so I'll probably just use gouda or provolone. What might be even better is smoked gouda.

No comments: