Sunday, October 1, 2023

Sunday Hangover: Mississippi State

I haven't gotten to watch the whole game since we were on the road the spend the night in a hotel before my son went to college baseball clinic/showcase today. I was able to listen to the first half in the car, and once we got to the hotel, I was able to watch the second half. 

The Tide put the game away basically in the second quarter. 

However, the Bulldogs' first drive in the third quarter didn't inspire confidence in the Alabama defense. 

But Alabama righted the ship and closed out the game. 

I don't have a lot of analysis to provide right now. 

But I know Texas A&M, who is up next at their place, has a good offense the Crimson Tide will have to contend with. 

Now Alabama needs to show more consistency on offense and a stronger defense. From what I saw of the game, I didn't notice Lawson at the LB spot. I hope he can get back for this next game. 

No comments: