Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Stay Positive: French Fries & the Chicago Dog

As Mrs. Nasty and I were sitting at a Freddy's yesterday, we had a brief discussion about what form of French fries are the best. She likes the thin little fries that Freddy's and Steak-n-Shake feature. However, they're probably my least favorite form of fries. 

With that said, I hereby provide my rankings of the forms of French fries:

  1. Crinkle cut fries such as the ones features at Portfillo's and other places
  2. Steak fries
  3. Fast-food fries such as the ones at Wendy's and McHughs (for readers in east central Illinois)
  4. Waffle fries
  5. Curly fires
  6. Thin little fries
So you might be wondering why I went to Freddy's when I don't like their fries?

Well, they have a good version of the Chicago dog. I get it just without the onions because I dislike raw onions. 

Now, if you cook onions, they're fine. 

A good Chicago dog, which I usually get when I go to Portillo's, has to feature a hot dog that has great snap to it. 

Huzzah for sport peppers. 

No comments: