Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Random Notes from a Crank

Recent weeks have seen two people announce their intentions to be candidates for President. Both are women ~ Kirsten Gillibrand and Kamala Harris ~ who now join Elizabeth Warren as presidential hopefuls. 

My hope is that Sanders does not run. The real question mark for me is whether Biden is going to run. I also assume Beto O'Rourke and Corey Booker are running. 

Maybe I'm being agist, but I'm tired of old people running for the job. So I hanker for someone who could at least be considered middle-aged or an early senior for President. So I have my eyes on Gillibrand and Harris. 

Btw, Moscow Don is a senile, pathological lyin' clown. 

The title of this article made me think, "DUH": "Trump Voters Now Blame Him for the Government Shutdown." 

Gee, did they really think Mexico is going to pay for his exorbitant, illogical, ineffective boondoggle? Jesus H. Christ. 

No comments: