Friday, March 12, 2021

Random Notes from a Crank

How does Jennifer Aniston look hotter than she did when she was on Friends? She has aged gracefully indeed. 

I was thinking the other day about why there's never been a sit-com that is set in an old folks home. I think there are all kinds of comedic storylines to explore along with doses of drama and sober realities. 

Which makes me think about the plot lines that Parks & Recreation never followed, especially ones focused on recreation league baseball, basketball, and flag football. 

I was thinking today of my celebrity crushes. There are as follows:

  • Ginger Spice aka Geri Halliwell
  • Elizabeth Hurley
  • Winona Ryder
  • Natalie Portman
  • Isla Fisher
  • Julianne Moore
  • Gillian Anderson
  • Nicolle Wallace
  • Salma Hayek
  • Gail Gadot
  • Rachel Weisz

I obviously have a thing for redheads, certain accents, and brunettes.

No comments: