Monday, April 22, 2019

Random Notes from a Crank

Apparently people have a different view of some pretty simple concepts and terms such as these: 
  • Collusion
  • Obstruction
  • Guilty
  • Treason
  • Lies
  • Criminal activity
If a Democrat like Bill Clinton or whomever would have done what Moscow Don and his campaign and his administration did, the GOP and their handlers/propagandists at FoxNews would be going ape-shit. 

I am so tired of white supremacists.

Yet I'm reading the Henry Louis Gate's Jr. book about the Reconstruction and the "Redemption" period that instituted Jim Crow. It's like picking a psychological and intellectual scab.

When I'm done with that fine book, I will move on to read K: A History of Baseball in Ten Pitches by Tyler Kepner. I am especially intrigued by the the sinker, which is a pitch I'm trying to get my pitchers on my baseball teams to try out. If thrown correctly, sinkers induce lots of ground balls. 

No comments: