Friday, November 24, 2017

Music Friday: "Love Is Alive"

Over Thanksgiving week, I did a lot of driving. One of the stations I listen to from time to time on SiriusXM radio is "The Bridge," which is mainly a collection of pop hits and folk-like music from the 70s. 

The channel reminds me of the radio station my mom would tune into when we ate breakfast when I was a kid. That station in Waterloo, Iowa, whatever channel it was it was certainly on the am dial, offered similar songs as to what you hear on The Bridge. Well, to be more accurate, the offerings were more like a mix of The Bridge and Soul Town because that station occasionally mixed in some funk and older R&B. 

Anyway, when listening to The Bridge on the trip to and from Philadelphia from central Illinois, I heard this song a couple of times. I dig it. 

No comments: