Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Random Notes from a Crank

Today I got my check for winning the fantasy baseball league I've been a member of since 2001, and the Commish of our league wrote this in the memo portion of the check--For: "Romney/Ryan '12." I laughed out loud at that when I saw it. I then proceeded to donate $44 to Obama/Biden and cashed the check this afternoon. 

#Romnesia

#horsesandbayonets

I can't say I'm confident about the President's chances, however. The polls in the swing states have tightened up considerably, especially in Ohio, which is crucial. I rarely think debates help or hurt candidates because the work on the ground is most important (ask John Kerry about what all his debate "wins" got him), but that first debate made Obama vulnerable. He shat his rhetorical bed in that one.